Quesava – Vancouver, BC
Do you love sharing your passion for healthy foods and a healthy lifestyle with others? Are you a foodie into vegan/veg/gluten free living? Are you great at turning heads and engaging people with your super savvy storytelling skills?
If the answer is YES!, our natural foods Brand is offering opportunities for outgoing, high energy ambassadors to put their talents to good use and create the fun, memorable food demo experience consumers love! The position is part time with potential of leading to full time in our fast-growing company.
As part of the marketing team you are the face of the Brand at venues including in-store sampling, trade shows, special events and street sampling. The work is mostly afternoons, evenings and weekends, 3-5 hours per event.
– Organize, set up and run in-store demos
– Create a unique, fun customer experience, increase Brand awareness, share marketing collateral and sample products with customers using simple equipment and materials supplied.
– Capture demo results by reporting pertinent information into tracking systems
– Connect and develop strong relationships with stores and market influencers
– Participate in building marketing strategy to coordinate and execute events that reach consumers where they live, work, play and shop
– Provide excellent customer service
– Help with related marketing activities from time to time
– Ability to positively engage and capture the public
– Ability to deliver key brand messaging with enthusiasm
– Ability to identify and provide relevant feedback needed for constant Brand improvement
– Must be 19+ and comfortable working independently
– Reliable, professional and punctual
– Food Safe Level 1 Certificate
– Hep A Vaccination
– Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Preferred but not necessary
– 1-2 years related experience in customer service, marketing or sales
– Knowledge of nutrition and health
– Previous Brand ambassador experience would be an asset
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the role for this opportunity to email@example.com.
Job Type: Contract