Since 1999 our company has been proudly making gluten free baked goods using only natural ingredients. We’re in Whole Foods, Choices, Nester’s, Fresh Street, Donald’s Markets and many local grocers across B.C. We continue to grow and will soon be available across Canada. We are seeking new team members to join our hard-working, fun, multicultural Production Team in our Burnaby Plant.
We believe in developing our staff members, helping them grow and advance within our company, we always welcome creativity and new ideas.
As a Production worker these will be your main responsibilities;
- Assist in the production process of baked goods, by measuring and preparing ingredients, as well as using various equipment and machines, washing dishes and utensils “on the go” to help maintain a CLEAN work area at all times.
- Receiving and stocking ingredients for proper storage, always following the First In First Out method (FIFO)
- Packing and preparing customers’ orders and building skids for delivery.
- Maintaining a CLEAN and SAFE workplace in accordance with Food Health Guidelines, we take pride in always having a SAFETY FIRST and CLEANING ON THE GO attitude.
Key requirements for this position:
- – Minimum of high school diploma.
- – Flexibility in schedules as production is expanding.
- – Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. is REQUIRED when handling ingredients and preparing customer’s orders.
- – Personal Hygiene and Cleanliness on the go ARE A MUST
- – Ability to welcome feedback from managers and co-workers
- – Ability to work independently and minimal supervision, we have a TRUST system in place!
- – Attention to detail (MUST follow recipe-instructions to assure consistency)
- – Ability to read and speak English is ESSENTIAL
- – A Team-player attitude
- – Minimal computer skills
- – Basic math skills
- – Food safety certificate is an ASSET
If you have a passionate and positive attitude, are a detailed oriented person, you take pride in and ownership of what you do, and you believe in consistent, good quality at the workplace, please submit your current resume with a cover letter.
A minimum of two recent work references are required. Benefits Package is available after three months. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.